BEFORE you go
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
BEF is a non-competitive, self supported recreational and physical experience, without any final standings nor points system nor any time challenges.
To make your cycle experience extraordinary you can spontaneously choose
- Make the Registration and validate your card at every BEF point with the stamp, or scan QR code, and you stop by and get your recognition Certificate:
- When and how the activity can take place, where to stop at, and wether you want to taste the BEF menu agreed beforehand, as well as anything else the BEF point can offer;
- You’re free to ride on your own terms, free to manage your pace, the length of the track, and the BEF-check points you want to stop at.
By using the lead tracks you confirm:
- You have taken note and accepted in a preventive manner to exempt WWB Asd from any civil and criminal liability, potentially connected to the use of the guide tracks, in relation to any accidents or injuries and / or damages that may occur, and to illnesses, including death or disability permanent, or those that could be caused to third parties;
- You have read, understood and fully accepted everything contained in this page WHAT TO KNOW.
BEF WHAT TO KNOW
contain general recommendations and rules to follow for the use of the tracks. By registering you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted the content.
CAN I ASK FOR ASSISTANCE IF I HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEMS ON THE ROUTE OR BIKE?
Bikeenofood are self-supported initiatives, but if you encounter a problem on the track, on the bike, at the BEF Point, contact us and we will do our best to help and support you.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE IN BEF INITIATIVES?
- You must be at least of 18 years old, otherwise to be accompanied by an adult. You must be registered.
IS IT MANDATORY TO STOP AND CONSUME AT THE BEF POINT ALONG THE ROUTE?
Stopping at the BEF points is completely up to you. Any specific request regarding the accommodation itself can be discussed directly at the BEF point.
WHICH KIND OF BIKE IS BEST TO USE?
By mtb front or by gravel, you will not have any problems on the various surfaces such as white roads, secondary asphalted roads and paths, by E-bike you will solve the difficulty of the routes that may be long for you.
WHICH FORMS SHOULD I FILL IN?
For specific requests you can make: new personal travel card, personal Certificate, updated guide track pack; report your trip and obtain the Certificate.
HOW ARE MY DATA USED AFTER REGISTRATION?
WHICH ARE THE USEFUL NUMBERS TO WHICH I CAN CONTACT IF NEEDED?
Bikeenofood first contact +39.340.610.3466
Vigili del fuoco 115
Sccorso Medico 118
Soccorso Alpino Veneto 118 | in case of signal coverage failure 112
Corpo forestale dello Stato 1515