Stop and experience the local culture
Each guided tracks by gps with WP of BEF points where you are free to check pass at each BEF point and taste the typical menu proposal.
Each BEF Point is available for check pass, with the usual welcome services and some of them also with basic bike assistance.
Tracks gps guide
Following registration you receive gps guide tracks in .gpx format,
They are circular, varying in length and type of surface, with as few miles of asphalt as possible.
We always recommend the utmost care and respect for safety rules when crossing some historic centers, which are of certain interest, and in busy areas.
The practicability of the routes is constantly monitored.
In case of route changes due to unforeseeable causes:
- we reserve the right to change sections of the route at any time, which will be communicated on the site in the individual track concerned.
- In case of variation arose in extremis, please report it, as do other "your colleagues",
Spontaneously attest passage at any BEF Point you want, with stamp on Travel Card and/or by reading QR code on table displayed near the entrance.
- BEF Point table near the entrance for QRcode scanning.
- Travel Card you receive at registration for manager's stamps.
- Souvenir certificate with your goal achieved: 6/12/18 stamps/scans.
- New travel card you request it after nr. 18 stamps.
Note: You can enjoy a pleasant tasting stop of the agreed "local typical proposal" in addition to the usual hospitality.
Always get the certificate, if you want, make check passes at different BEF Points, with stamps or scans:
Nr. 6 - Bronze
Nr. 12 - Silver
No. 18 - Gold